Tell Us AboutYour Case
Fill out a simple form about your situation and we will contact you! Continue
In The News
- San Francisco Jury Finds Andrews International Illegally and Maliciously Called Plaintiff a G-D Terr
- Angela Alioto Takes on Lowe's in Discrimination Case
- Pregnancy Discrimination Case Gains Support
- Ralph Barbieri Press Release
- San Jose will pay $395,000 to two women fire captains to settle gender-bias suit
- Angela Alioto Wins a Harassment Case in Which Her Client Was Called a "terrorist"
- LucasFilm must pay $1.3 Million in Attorney Fees in Discrimination Suit
- Angela Alioto Responds to the Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Angela Alioto receives the Tau Award from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley
- Angela Alioto Tackles Homeless Problem
- McIntyre, et al. v. Lennar Corporation
- Beverly et al vs. B. R. Funsten / Tom Duffy Company et al
- Valladares, et al. v. Madera Quality Nut, Universal Leaf Tobacco, et al.
- Alioto-Lazio Fish Co. v. San Francisco
Joseph Alioto Veronese, Esq
Mr. Veronese's practice focuses on a wide variety of employment claims. He has successfully litigated and resolved cases involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, disabilities, and whistle blower retaliation claims.
Mr. Veronese’s practice extends beyond the courts and into the State and local legislature where he advocates for common sense legislation. Mr. Veronese’s background of civic engagement includes four years as SF Police Commissioner, Senate Appointee to the California Criminal Justice Commission, Chair of the San Francisco – Assisi (Italy) Sister City Committee, candidate for the State Senate, assistant to Attorney General Jerry Brown, Omega Boys Club Board Member, elected Municipal Utility Director, peace officer, and five years with the SF District Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Veronese is also the owner of a wine company (Verotto Wines) producing Pinot Noir from his Los Carneros vineyard. Having grown up in part in Italy, Mr. Veronese speaks Italian and Spanish fluently.
Co-counsel in F. Alioto Fish Company v. The City and County of San
Francisco, a breach of contract case. The trial resulted in a jury
verdict of $3 million.
Co-counsel in Valladares v. Madera Quality Nut, resulting in a jury verdict of over $25 million, which was named one of the Top 100 Verdicts of 2006 by Verdicts Search.
Member: State Bar of California
Juris Doctor University San Francisco School of Law, 2000
Bachelor of Arts University of Californa, Los Angeles, 1997
Admitted to practice in all courts in the State of California, United States District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal, United States District Court for Southern District Texas, the United States Supreme Court.