Tell Us AboutYour Case
Fill out a simple form about your situation and we will contact you! Continue
In The News
- San Francisco Jury Finds Andrews International Illegally and Maliciously Called Plaintiff a G-D Terr
- Angela Alioto Takes on Lowe's in Discrimination Case
- Pregnancy Discrimination Case Gains Support
- Ralph Barbieri Press Release
- San Jose will pay $395,000 to two women fire captains to settle gender-bias suit
- Angela Alioto Wins a Harassment Case in Which Her Client Was Called a "terrorist"
- LucasFilm must pay $1.3 Million in Attorney Fees in Discrimination Suit
- Angela Alioto Responds to the Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Angela Alioto receives the Tau Award from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley
- Angela Alioto Tackles Homeless Problem
- McIntyre, et al. v. Lennar Corporation
- Beverly et al vs. B. R. Funsten / Tom Duffy Company et al
- Valladares, et al. v. Madera Quality Nut, Universal Leaf Tobacco, et al.
- Alioto-Lazio Fish Co. v. San Francisco
We are a distinguished team with vast experience and national recognition
Distinguished by its expertise and national recognition in Civil Rights and Employment Law, the Law Offices of Mayor Joseph L. Alioto and Angela Alioto have won a number of high-profile, high-value discrimination cases, including a $132 million jury verdict against Interstate Brands Corporation for racial discrimination against African-American employees in 2000 and an $11 million jury verdict against Mary Kay Cosmetics in 2002 on behalf of a pregnant worker with breast cancer.
Some of the firm's other accomplishments include:
- Attorneys for the Law Offices of Mayor Joseph L. Alioto and Angela Alioto have appeared before the United States Supreme Court and been recipients of several awards recognizing their legal accomplishments.
- In 2006, the firm represented the plaintiff in Valladares v. Madera Quality Nut, which resulted in a jury verdict of over $25 million. The verdict was named one of the Top 100 Verdicts of 2006 by Verdict Search.
- The Carroll et al. v. Interstate Brands Corporation et al. case was named the No. 1 Verdict of 2000 by Verdicts and Settlements magazine.