Tell Us AboutYour Case
Fill out a simple form about your situation and we will contact you! Continue
In The News
- San Francisco Jury Finds Andrews International Illegally and Maliciously Called Plaintiff a G-D Terr
- Angela Alioto Takes on Lowe's in Discrimination Case
- Pregnancy Discrimination Case Gains Support
- Ralph Barbieri Press Release
- San Jose will pay $395,000 to two women fire captains to settle gender-bias suit
- Angela Alioto Wins a Harassment Case in Which Her Client Was Called a "terrorist"
- LucasFilm must pay $1.3 Million in Attorney Fees in Discrimination Suit
- Angela Alioto Responds to the Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Angela Alioto receives the Tau Award from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley
- Angela Alioto Tackles Homeless Problem
- McIntyre, et al. v. Lennar Corporation
- Beverly et al vs. B. R. Funsten / Tom Duffy Company et al
- Valladares, et al. v. Madera Quality Nut, Universal Leaf Tobacco, et al.
- Alioto-Lazio Fish Co. v. San Francisco
Angela Alioto receives the Tau Award from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley
Angela Alioto, a secular Franciscan for the past 41 years and creator of the Proziuncola Nuova in San Francisco’s North Beach, received the Tau Award from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley, March 13. The Tau Award, named after the favorite representation of the cross beloved by St. Francis of Assisi, is given to a person who embodies the core Franciscan values of peace, justice, and sacredness of creation. Alioto is a former San Francisco Supervisor and chair of its Board. Past recipients include Bishop Emeritus John Cummins and actor-peace activist Martin Sheen.
See complete story at THE CATHOLIC VOICE