Tell Us AboutYour Case
Fill out a simple form about your situation and we will contact you! Continue
In The News
- San Francisco Jury Finds Andrews International Illegally and Maliciously Called Plaintiff a G-D Terr
- Angela Alioto Takes on Lowe's in Discrimination Case
- Pregnancy Discrimination Case Gains Support
- Ralph Barbieri Press Release
- San Jose will pay $395,000 to two women fire captains to settle gender-bias suit
- Angela Alioto Wins a Harassment Case in Which Her Client Was Called a "terrorist"
- LucasFilm must pay $1.3 Million in Attorney Fees in Discrimination Suit
- Angela Alioto Responds to the Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Angela Alioto receives the Tau Award from the Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley
- Angela Alioto Tackles Homeless Problem
- McIntyre, et al. v. Lennar Corporation
- Beverly et al vs. B. R. Funsten / Tom Duffy Company et al
- Valladares, et al. v. Madera Quality Nut, Universal Leaf Tobacco, et al.
- Alioto-Lazio Fish Co. v. San Francisco
Valladares, et al. v. Madera Quality Nut, Universal Leaf Tobacco, et al.
MADERA, CA - A Madera County jury on Tuesday, September 26, 2006, awarded two whistle blowers over $25 million in damages against Universal Leaf Tobacco, the world's largest independent tobacco merchant, as well as Universal Corporation, Red River Foods and Madera Quality Nut. After reporting a fraudulent fire insurance claim to their employers, their insurance carrier and to law enforcement, Plaintiff Rosemary Valladares was demoted, suspended and terminated, and Plaintiff Ramon Delgadillo was demoted and denied an accommodation for his disability.